Job Title: French Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/JH/16/7
Location: Junior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A Level.
The Academy is seeking for a French Teacher for its Junior High Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education (French) / Linguistics / teaching qualification in the French language.
- At least three years teaching experience at Tertiary level for Languages with a bias in French
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Experience and competence:
- Minimum of three years’ teaching experience
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and I.T. savvy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the
HR Manager- Oshwal Academy,
The application closing date is 16th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.