This is an outside sales position that requires an aggressive sales person.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their
products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features
and provide samples of previous work for other clients.
- Sell and lease out bill board advertising sites on existing sites.
- Locate and lease out new site as part of the expansion of the bill board firm.
- Make service calls on existing clients to achieve customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities.
- Provide continuous service throughout the campaign in order to achieve renewal business.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising.
- Previous experience in an outdoor billboard advertising company.
- 2+ years experience in billboard advertising or a related sales and marketing field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A degree in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Ability to work in a self directed environment.
Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
marking the subject as “2312”, Your Full name & Phone number
e.g. 2312, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 26th July 2016
applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you
apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert
asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test
may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically
be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS
rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the
process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t
meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your
application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer
time and make sure you both find the best match.