Oxygen8 East Africa Limited is a subsidiary of Oxygen 8 Group, which was established in the year 2000.
The Oxygen8 Group has a turnover of £90 million p.a. and has three divisions, namely:
- Corporate Solutions: enable a Corporate’s interaction with its customers via mobile phones using SMS, Voice and Online services
- Payment Solutions: enable mobile payment solutions, covering delivery, billing, applications and content
- Carrier Solutions: enable carriers to interact intelligently with consumers and provide high performance analytics
We are looking to fill the position of a Junior Graphic Designer.
The individual will work on advertising campaigns for an exciting national project.
- Plate making, art work, printing and model making
- Illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Develop creative graphic designs for print and online media. This will include, direct mail-shots, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, reports and other marketing and communication materials as needed.
- Keep a log of incoming and executed design jobs daily
- Research on the latest design trends to ensure top creativity in executing the design jobs
- Ensure the all jobs are done within the expected timelines
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Creating new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years hands on working knowledge
- A diploma/ degree in Graphic Design
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final cut, Premier, InDesign, Illustrator and any other design software
- Passion for Design and keenness to work with other creative people
- Skill in matching strategic direction with appropriate design output
- Proven record for quick creative thinking with keen attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Effective problem solving skills
If you fit the above qualifications, please send us your CV and PORTFOLIO of your work on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st July 2016