Summary: Our client is an exclusive distributor of high end range of motor vehicles in East Africa and they are looking for vehicle sales executives to help maximise their vehicle sales volumes and increase market share.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calls, visits, make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new dealerships.
- Prepare work schedules to visit existing or potential sales outlets daily/weekly/monthly.
- Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance, technical and logistics teams
- Plan and implement sales strategies with the help of sales team leader
- Responsible for achievement of overall (individual and team) sales targets (monthly/annual).
- Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and giving suitable solutions
- Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations
- Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine spares
- Manage dealer visibility through execution of their marketing calendar within company policies
- Debt and account management
- Credit management maintained within company policies
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Undertake market analysis through competitor analysis (pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques), customer need analysis, opportunity analysis, customer feedbacks and trends and recommend sales strategies/winning formulas.
- Continuous appraisal and development of the dealer network in the region to increase and sustain sales and profits
Experience and Background:
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering and Diploma Mechanical Engineering with Sales background especially selling automotive parts (2 years Minimum).
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in automotive industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem Solving and business development understanding
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Parts Field Sales Executive
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only