Petro Oil Kenya Limited is seeking to recruit a person to fill in the above position.
He/ She must meet the below qualifications.
The Person should;
- Have an analytical mind with a strong bias on financial analysis
- He should be a good work planner
- Have the ability to work independently , ability to follow debtors and pursue legal matters
- Should have strong interpersonal Skills to relate well with people from different backgrounds within the organization.
- Be able to relate well with customers
- Excellent letter writing skills and email communication.
- Be a Team player
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The applicants for this position must;
- Possess CPA Section 3 Qualifications & A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Have 3 years progressive experience on a similar position
- Be computer literate
- Have sound knowledge of the accounts packages e.g. Sage pastel
NB: The position is available in Mombasa
Persons who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
The applications should be sent through Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
They should reach us on or before the 31st July, 2016.
NB: Please quote this reference on your application: *POKL/ acc / 001/ 2016