Position: Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician
Nature of Job: Full time
We are looking for a Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician who must be approved/licensed by Weight and Measure Office: –
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment
- Installation of Petrol stations fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards, in timely manner
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Responsible for, and makes recommendations to, fulfill departmental quality, safety, quantity and teamwork requirements
- Technical Diploma / Degree / (Electrical) from reputed institute.
- Must have a minimum of 3 Years hands-on experience in maintenance of petrol station equipment like pumps, dispensers etc.
- Must have worked in petroleum industry
- Must be registered/approved by Weight and Measures Office
- Ability to identify potential and existing problems
- Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in team.
Candidates who meet the above requirements closely to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.