Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Nairobi, is seeking a polished and professional Executive Officer to support them.
This person should be detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and at least three prior years of work as an Executive Officer in a professional setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to interface with all levels of the Company and interact with contractors, consultants and vendors.
- Proactively manages communication (emails, phone calls); screening telephone inquiries, communicating messages, redirecting calls, and appropriately responding to urgent inquiries.
- Handles confidential information and documentation appropriately and effectively.
- Establishes, updates and maintains files, inventories, and records (paper, electronic, and other platforms as needed).
- Makes decisions within an established set of guidelines.
- Tracks and helps drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items.
- Generates and composes confidential, routine and non-routine documents. Proof read documents and materials and correct as necessary and/or composes routine correspondence using predetermined formats.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks.
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight/changing/challenging deadlines.
- Acts as information source on departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Identifies administrative processes requiring improvement and engages process users in improvement efforts.
- Interfaces effectively and respectfully with employees and internal and external contacts.
- Be a team player and support colleagues as needed.
- Provides general clerical support as necessary.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Business Management
- Experience internship in a Healthcare or Pharmaceutical setting a PLUS!
- Detail oriented, solid organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Assertive and outgoing personality
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently
- Professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being “EXECUTIVE OFFICER”
Our client will offer a package of sh. 40,000 net with a petty cash float for office assignments.