Job Description: Our client, a private security Company seeks to recruit young, aggressive, confident, experienced and independent marketing executives to market and sell their security products and services to individuals and corporates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare sales strategies and ensure that sales are done on time and to budget.
- Ensure that services are continuously improved and meet the diverse needs of customers
- Manage customer relationships and account.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- To ensure an excellent customer service is provided to customers involved in the sales, marketing.
- To ensure the sales and marketing service is efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practice and customer expectations.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- To carry out any other duties, as directed, commensurate with this post
- Should have atleast a diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant course.
- Should have atleast 2 years proven experience as a marketing executive in a security company. Sales of security products and services shall be an added advantage.
- Should be self motivated, flexible and outgoing.
- Ready to learn, understand and master the products.
- Must be result oriented and a good time manager.
- Must be an honest and independent worker.
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.