Gross Salary: KSh.30,000
Key attributes and responsibilities:
- Certificate or Diploma in Building & Construction or Civil Engineering or Project Management.
- 1 years’ experience as a Clerk of Work / building or Supervisor.
- Read and review project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Preparation budget for building maintenance.
- Responsible for drafting detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications
- Confer with users to determine project details such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting
- works in buildings.
- Planning, Design, Supervision of construction, contracts, materials, investigation and research related to buildings, direction, control and supervision of maintenance of building structures
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Interested candidates to send their application and detailed CV to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 15th July 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.