Job Purpose: The project coordinator is the face of the company to clients and the liaison between a key part of the workforce and those clients’ needs.
The following traits will serve as a foundation for a success in this role:
- Excellent communication skills;Able to simplify and explain complex idea, clear, concise, and diplomatic English business writing
- Ability to provide clear progress updates on projects.
- Analytical thinking that allows the distillation of business rule instructions from clients (in English) into clear directions to workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with spreadsheets and data.
- Ability to prioritise and multitasking important objectives and tasks into clear daily tasks.
- Ability to work well with groups of people.
- Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2254”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2254, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.