A global Bottling and Manufacturing Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Project Manager.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior work experience in project management.
- Organization, planning and validation of all technical activities and tasks.
- Financial management and cost control of the project.
- Claim and reclamation management.
- Spare and wear parts management in relation to projects.
- Manage maintenance contracts.
- Manage key account customers.
- Manage new installations and commissioning.
- Must have 4 years plus work experience in project management.
- Must have a degree in engineering or related field.
- Must have solid and proven technical background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical ability and detail oriented.
- Must have good financial understanding.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to travel.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 20th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||