Our Client, an international company specializing in the sales of medical, material handling, lifting, warehousing and storage solutions, power generators, construction materials and industrial plant equipment wishes to recruit for the following positions:
Project Manager – Medical, Industrial, Agricultural & Other Technical Equipment Solutions
The successful candidate shall be reporting to the Executive Management team and will be responsible for:
- Creation of additional volume by creating sales in field locations by providing solutions to customer initiatives and building long term business relationships with key group and producers in their geography.
- Obtaining and evaluating external information of possible new markets and applications, dollar volume, pricing, and weigh the benefits which can be offered to a customer.
- End to end follow up on all customer validations, needs, orders, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, customer service, logistics & quantity.
- Providing feedback to the technical department of existing and potential customer requirements for new or existing products.
- Implementation and integration of new business/new products where applicable into our Core Sales organizations.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in project planning & management or equivalent
- Minimum seven years industry experience
- Strong background in sales, client relationship management and a proven track record in business development and growth
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated success in managing (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, clients and vendors
- In-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Motivated self-directed, results oriented.
Remuneration: Commensurate to experience, skills & qualification
Candidates who meet the set criteria should submit their applications together with their CVs including contact details, current and expected remuneration to be mailed to email@example.com with the subject as “Project Manager – Medical, Industrial, and Agricultural”