A dynamic company that deals with Real Estate based in Kenya is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager – Real Estate.
The successful candidate MUST have a relevant property investment background of real estate companies.
- Identify sales opportunities in line with the strategic plan of the company across the country.
- Providing general oversight of all company activities.
- Manage the day-to-day operations.
- Ensure functioning, efficiency and profitability of the company.
- Implement strategy of the company, board resolutions and policies.
- Ensure investment opportunities are implemented in a cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the company, including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Ensure legal compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, finance or science.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Ability to present ideas and advice to the board of directors.
- Proven experience in real estate sales.
- Knowledge and experience in human resource management, finance and administration.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of policies and laws relating to real estate companies and the financial sector.
- Computer literate.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70,000/= (Approx. 700 USD)
Deadline: 30th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.