Title: Real Estate Sales Representative
Salary: 25K -30K
A well established property development company dealing in both residential and commercial properties is seeking to hire a Site Sales Representative.
The incumbent will be responsible handling existing and potential clients who visit the site, providing relevant information about the properties and transforming prospects into sales.
- Be the focal point at the show houses and representation the company.
- Ensure routine administration and management of sales update of the database is done promptly
- Handling customer enquiries, concerns and complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage all sales reports i.e. Weekly& Monthly sales report, booking statement, sales spreadsheet and income projection statement.
- Confirm all houses handovers have checklists, defect report form and the handover procedures are done.
- Receive and direct visitors to the show houses and provide them with relevant information.
- Ensure enough brochures, business cards, list of houses available are kept in the show house always.
- Plan marketing during Expo Events and participate in the same to create awareness about the company’s properties.
- Supervise any work done around show houses and ensure no damages are incurred.
- Inform the management of any issues or challenges that need to be addressed in time.
- Contribute ideas to improve the marketing and sales function.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or in a relevant field
- At least 2 years sales experience in Real Estate Industry or other Service Industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Professional and highly self motivated
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Representative) to email@example.com before Monday 18th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.