Our client, an institution of technology seek to recruit a receptionist to join their dedicated team.
Job Description: Responsible for handling front office, reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Public Relations/Front Office
- 1 year experience; having worked in educational institution is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, Listening, Professionalism & Marketing Skills
- Fluent in English language
- Computer literate
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
Please E Mail your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Receptionist’ on the subject line by 8th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contact