- Welcome and receive visitors
- Manage office cleanliness at all times
- Provide secretarial and administrative duties at all times
- Effectively handle client queries at the reception and channel these to the relevant department / staff;
- Receive and record incoming hand deliveries, sign for them, and place in trays for dispatch by internal messengers;
- Coordinate and establish priorities of urgent dispatches from all departments;
- Receive all incoming calls and forward them to respective department / Staff members.
- Hold letters or cheques for collection by suppliers/clients.
- Any additional deliverables that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must have strong communication skills and presentable
- Previous working experience in a similar front office position for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Computer Literate with basic skills in Office Package
- Minimum Education qualification – diploma in front office or business administration
- Must be a team player.
- Should be a person of high level of professionalism.
you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and
experience, please send your CV and cover letter on the email subject
(receptionist) to email@example.com before 15th July, 2016.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
We are urgently looking for a receptionist requirements are as follows;