HR is an innovative and service-obsessed organization that exists to
develop and deliver constantly evolving HR solutions which contribute
substantially to our clients’ success.
provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated
suite of HR management solutions – everything from payroll to benefits,
HR compliance and HR support.
recruiting specialist is responsible for full life cycle recruiting;
recruit, screen and recommend placement of employees by using creative
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and
federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- More than 3 years progressive recruiting experience
- Experience using recruitment and social media tools, and an understanding of the recruiting workflow
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information
- Advanced computer skills
This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is
passionate about recruitment and has a strong background in this,
self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Compensation: KES 30,000 Gross
Location: The role holder will be based in Westlands, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 22nd July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.