Our client a well established funky restaurant located in Nairobi, that serves the most traditional of all Kenyan foods are seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive Restaurant Cashier.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on or policies.
- CPA IV.
- At least 1 year experience in a busy restaurant
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Ability to compute mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access information into the point-of-sale system.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
Please E Mail your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘CASHIER ‘on the subject line by 11th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted