Our client, a leading Investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accomplish sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop sale’s plans geared towards increasing sales volume in line with the society’s strategic plan, targets and budgets.
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or an Advanced Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Computer proficiency in computer application,
- Knowledge of the operating environment
- At least three years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Wednesday, 13th July 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.