Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the position of Sales Analyst for one of our clients, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya.
Job Purpose: To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and Finance support to the Corporate Communications and Sales and Distribution Directors.
Develop and implement effective business Reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge.
Develop a framework for commercial processes.
Support the Senior Leadership of Sales and Distribution in tracking routine divisional objectives.
- Provide Commercial with reports on activations and airtime revenue;
- Provide reports to compute monthly incentives payable;
- Develop sales target setting templates;
- Prepare presentations on monthly performance for commercial dept; and
- Provide commercial with distributor and staff monthly performance reports.
- Prepare business cases for new projects; and
- Offer internal training whenever needed.
3. Business Process Review
- Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes relating to distribution team and back office.
4. Yearly Budget & quarterly Reforecast and Controls
- Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits;
- Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions;
- Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast;
- Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets; and
- Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
5. Inventory management
- Preparation of SIM pack, Airtime and other device forecasts;
- Set up stock management templates to follow up inventory status in liaison with warehouse management;
- In liaison with branch management determine causes of stock take variances with view of resolving them; and
- Lead commercial warehouses and branches in stock takes.
Skills and Knowledge
- 2-3 years’ experience in a FMCG or a busy environment;
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
- Professional Accounting qualifications – CPA /ACCA; and
- Computer Literate with exceptional skills in Excel.
- Able to work under extreme pressure with short-term targets and objectives;
- Good attention to details;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization;
- Good public relations;
- Capable of working under minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication/ Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Proactive/Mature; and
- Good organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (Word document) to email@example.com with the subject title “SALES ANALYST” by 2nd August 2016.