Sales and Marketing Executive
Our client, in the advertising industry based in Nairobi is looking for a person to fill the position of senior sales and marketing executive.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Persuading clients to buy advertising space, time or bill boards.
- Explaining the benefits of your medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures
- Offering a price and negotiating around it
- Closing the deal and recording the details
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of billboard advertising products.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
Skills and competencies:
- At least 3-4 years proven working experience.
- Previous experience in an outdoor billboard advertising company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Qualified candidates should send their CVS to email@example.com not later than 25th of July 2016 at 5:00pm subject title being sales and marketing executive.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||