Sales and Marketing Manager
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook. Prior experience in SAP is a plus.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st July 2016.
Indicate current and expected salary on the email subject should be SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER.