- Manage portfolio of existing accounts – maintain and develop relationships to increase spend.
- Identify and target potential new customers within a designated territory.
- Keep on top of market knowledge and pass this on to colleagues.
- Create Sales reports and forecasts where required.
- Regularly visit key account clients
- Grow hire / rental sales probability
- Proactively follow leads to develop new accounts
- Work to exceed your KPI’s and customer expectations
- Generate referrals with the future aim of repeat business
- Utilize your successful track record selling within the generator sector to consult with customers and assist with the selection of suitable products.
- Required to have had minimum 2 years in sales.
- Experience in selling machinery or equipment of any kind.
- Experience working with a team of 2/3 or more people
- Conversant with Microsoft office packages especially excel
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Bachelors Degree from a related field.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2302”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2302, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 22nd July 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Rep in Mombasa for one of our clients; a leading company that specializes in the sale and service of construction, pumping, drilling and power equipment.