Duma works is hiring a Sales Executive for one of our clients: a Design, Printing & Branding Company with clients in the entertainment, sports, fashion & beauty, and corporate sectors.
The company specializes in helping other firms break into the urban market.
Their talented team of professionals possesses the skills to expose, brand, and market all products or services in an effective manner.
- Daily Marketing and Sourcing of new clients.
- Follow up and management of clients throughout a transaction.
- Taking clients through products profile.
- Pitch and sell our design, printing and branding solutions to clients.
- Preparation of daily and weekly marketing reports.
- Create and maintain client relationship
- Perform any other related duties and special projects as assigned by the Manager.
Key Role Attributes:
Successful candidates MUST be able to:
- Work hard towards consistently accomplishing and surpassing the set monthly sales targets
- Understand business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition and align work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospect and acquire new accounts.
- Produce innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet business objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Identify business opportunities and pinpoint problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability per solution sale.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate MUST possess:
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be Motivated and Performance-driven.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skill; Reasoning ability
- Strong client management skills
- Should be outgoing and focused
- Leadership Skills
- Goal oriented
- Self confidence
- Pleasant and convincing nature
- Positive attitude
- Current information
- Product knowledge
Minimum Skills and Competence
- A degree/diploma from a reputable institution (Marketing will be an added advantage).
- Basic knowledge of Computer Skills – Microsoft Office applications.
- 2 years’ experience in the same field or related field.
- Creative mind.
- Ready to work for extended hours
This Position attracts lucrative Commissions + Allowances
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2281”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2281, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th July 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||