Our client, Kenya’s leading Manufacturer of Polyurethane Foam Products is looking to recruit a Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in a similar position.
- To plan, organise and control the company’s sales efforts to ensure the sales target is achieved.
- Manage the marketing functions of the company.
- Strengthen the company brand in a coherent and systematic fashion.
- Develop and implement integrated and comprehensive marketing strategies and plans systems.
- Set the sales target in liaison with the management team and in line with company objectives.
- Ensure current sales target set is achieved.
- Set the sales target for each salesman, according to market.
- To follow up on a daily basis all pockets sales and collection.
- Very critical to maintain the desired product mix set.
- Should strive to improve profitability by improving product prices generally.
- Design and implement training programs for the sales & marketing staff.
- Follow up all regions orders and collections as per target set.
- Present written area reports to the management.
- To call the service centres and follow up the minimum targeted trucks order per centre.
- Conduct monthly meetings with full team individually with each centre.
- Review and propose new sales targets to the management team taking into account current market growth.
- Ensure a continuous increase in the customer base to surpass sales targets.
- Ensure all sales on credit basis are only delivered against post dated cheques as per agreed terms to approved customers.
- Ensure all paying-in slips for all collections are given to office accountants each day.
- Ensure all sales are strictly on a cash basis unless approved by the credit committee.
- To have a proper follow up on customer care and complaints and keep a register.
- To check on product quality consistency regularly.
- Ensure all major orders per salesman are made by 12 noon each day for processing.
- Participate in new product development in line with changing consumer needs.
- Develop and support, telemarketing activities.
- Increase the company’s revenues through sustained activities to ensure market growth of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business related.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to generate and close deals.
- Experience managing teams of sales representatives.
- Strategic thinking.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Be very reliable and must have absolute integrity.
- Resourceful and possess ability to solve challenges and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 30th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.