Regions to be covered: Kasarani, Ruaraka, Mwiki, Roysambu, Githurai, Zimmerman, Kahawa West, Utalii, Garden, Njanthaini
Salary: 40k-60k + Commissions
Our client manufactures high performance energy saving cooking stoves that are environment friendly.
They are looking to hire sales officers to drive sales through mobilization of women groups in the above mentioned territory.
- Recruit, screen, select and train women groups.
- Lead, manage & motivate sales agents once deployed to the field.
- Build rapport and trust helping to turn the sales agents into empowered and successful business people.
- Ensure that sales targets for assigned territory are consistently achieved.
- Utilize empowerment training materials and techniques to continuously improve business performance, whilst creating sustainable social impact within the communities served.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the women’s empowerment curriculum, thereby maximizing adoption of best practice and sales effectiveness in the field
- Provide regular, accurate and timely monitoring & evaluation reports to management
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity to the communities served.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Diploma/Certificate in community work/ Sales or related field of study.
- 3 years’ experience in rural sales, training and group mobilization.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills (both in the vernacular and in English).
- Charismatic, empathetic and energetic.
- Good problem solving skills
- Passionate about driving women’s empowerment and developing business skills for female entrepreneurs
- Willingness to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Previous experience in social and/or community work experience (rural-based) will be an added advantage
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted