Our client, a portable storage solution provider, is seeking Sales Representatives in Nairobi.
The professional sales specialist will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for fabricated containers.
The Sales Representatives are expected to be independent managers of their territories, understanding where the market opportunities lie, defining the company’s value proposition, identifying contacts, gaining entry and closing deals at all levels of business from standard container products to custom turnkey solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and polished sales professional to enter their organization in a visible role.
- Hit or exceed target performance quotas
- Ability to perform sales planning, development, pipeline management and selling capabilities.
- Educate and close prospects and warm leads.
- Work diligently and efficiently
- Qualify prospects, develop & maintain customer relationships throughout the sales cycle, and close sale & rental transactions.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- The ability to multi-task with a degree of perfection.
- Effective communication both verbal and written.
- Strong planning, goal oriented and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with rejection, strong work ethic, and earnings motivated.
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of selling through social media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- The ability to calculate financial metrics
- Experience in construction/industrial or large equipment sales is preferred.
Remuneration: Commission based only
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 22nd July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||