Securex Sales Executive
Is This You?
1. Do you have a problem seating still?
2. Are you always on the go?
3. Do you love talking and sharing experiences?
4. Is your smile and humor contagious?
5. Are you always on the phone?
6. Do you like the latest gadgets?
7. Do you love learning new things?
8. Does your appearance and grooming matter to you?
9. Does losing bother you?
10. Do you dream big?
If your answer to 80% of the questions above is yes, we are looking for you.
At Securex we are big on attitude.
We are looking for aggressive individuals who we can teach our systems and they in turn can advise our clients accordingly.
It is not about selling products, but rather building relationships through providing working solutions.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- To source for new guarding and electronic systems clients as per the monthly targets.
- To source for extra business from existing clients as per the monthly targets.
- To conduct security surveys for new and existing clients and prepare and deliver to the client the survey reports within the stipulated timeframe.
- To prepare appropriate quotations and deliver to the clients with stipulated timeframe.
- To follow-up on all quotations and given and submit weekly reports.
- Communicate to concerned departments of confirmed/ongoing jobs within reasonable timeframe.
- Analyze business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
- Ensure that service contracts are signed before commencement of the service.
- Collection of all relevant fees from the client as per the contract terms.
- Attend to client complains and advice on relevant remedies.
- Carry out regular visits to clients to monitor Customer Satisfaction.
- Undertake customer opinion surveys in respect to sales.
- Organize sales exhibitions and promotions.
Required qualifications / experience
- Degree in a customer or business related discipline
- On Job Experience / trade apprenticeships as value add
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, passport size photo and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for the role of Sales Executive’.
Application deadline is COB 22nd July 2016
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.