Job Title: Security Guard
Reports To: Surveillance Manager / Security Manager
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for safeguarding, patrolling and monitoring any theft or suspicious movements or activity in the unit.
- Ensure that the assigned unit is safe and secured from any sort of contingencies and acts of violence
- Keenly observe each and every person entering the premise and to keep an eye on idlers
- Ensure safety of the premise as well of both sit-in and ordering customers in the unit
- Prevent the entry of unauthorized people and prohibited articles into restricted areas
- To conduct routine checks inside the building each day and report any unusual occurrences
- To report all the suspicious acts happening in the premises to the relevant authority
- Answer the emergency alarms with immediate effect, and to inform the respective department right away
- Must have a minimum of tertiary education certificate
- Must have security knowledge and at least 1 year experience in manning a busy business unit
- Preferably with NYS or Security Firm training
- MUST have a valid certificate of good conduct
- Must be a fast thinker and keen to details
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to email@example.com with the job title SECURITY GUARD as the subject by 1st August 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||