Overall Purpose of the job: To manage the finance and accounting department of the organization
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Management
- Receivable and payable Management
- Budgeting and Control
- Payroll Management
- Financial Reporting
- Auditing & Controls
- Procurement and Supplier Management
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Finance Policy Development
- Maintaining fixed assets Register
- Smooth running of the annual external audit process, ensuring minimal issues and disruptions
- Full accountability of commitment setting, performance management, review of team members
- Maximize the team results by properly managing roles and responsibilities are assigned and executed on in the most efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business related fields ( Finance/ Accounting)
- CPA/ACCA qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Sound understanding of taxation in the Kenyan context.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze complex situations and solve problems
If you are satisfied that you possess the required qualifications, send your application letter and CV indicating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2016.