Duma Works is recruiting a Senior Pharmaceutical Technician for one of our clients.
The hiring company is an award winning firm that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient health clinics that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
Role Description: The hiring firm is looking for someone who is highly organized, can independently manage a pharmacy and is able to come up with strategies that will lead to success.
The position offers the opportunity to:
- Re-envision care given at pharmacy
- Work with an amazing, hardworking team
- Help build a pharmacy from the start
- Give great quality medicine and care to our patients
- Maintain the pharmacy by keeping track of the stock
- Make sure the pharmacy is clean, organized and beautiful
- Answer patient questions, advise patients, generally make suggestions on ways to improve their overall health
- Keep track of all the cash flow, receipts, patient information
- Dispense drugs to patients following quality guidelines
- Answer phone calls responding to questions and requests
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Help invent the healthcare delivery model of the future
- Must be a registered pharmaceutical technician
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Has amazing customer care
- A team player
- Some Management Experience of a pharmacy. For example: Have managed the financials, Has managed a team before, OR has started a pharmacy from scratch
Location and Hours: Location will be based around or in Umoja.
Full time job.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2284”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2284, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient.
The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.