Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Our client is an exclusive distributor of high end range of motor vehicles in East Africa and they are looking for a Service Advisor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain customer needs and requirements
- Direct customer accordingly (booking, payment, waiting area, service counter)
- Regular updates to customers about their vehicles, repairs progress, cost and expected time of completion
- Follow up on customer to obtain after service feedback and upcoming trends
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Database Management 100% customer retention (Service history/payment/credit)
- Carry out quality checks.
- Prepare and monitor daily/monthly sales performance against budget and record lost sales
- Maintain retail area displays and arrangements
- Send customers regular communications regarding service packages, upcoming special prices etc
- Support Workshop Manager in after sales generation
- Encourage Kaizen (continuous improvement within the department) as a team.
- Follow up with workshop service team leader on vehicle service or repair progress
- Create sales orders – Booking, opening & closing job cards
- Prepare quotations and invoices for jobs requested and/or completed
- Ensure adherence to EHS standards
- Self-study & up-skilling in line with STEP training (Service Advisor training) and E-learning program.
- Keep up to date with product range and development
- Bachelor degree (minimum) in Automotive and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of automotive-related experience
- An ideal candidate should combine outstanding technical knowledge with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A start-up personality, ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, goal-oriented, flexible and able to deal well with setbacks
- Mainly required is confident to up sell services to customers through solution focused strategies.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Service Advisor
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only