Duma Works is recruiting a Software Engineer for one of our clients.
The company enables Saccos to access small amounts of cash advances as well as other services.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Platform-wide improvements / optimization to the existing system;
- Leading in continuous product build: USSD/SMS, Web, Reports.
- Running scrums and sprint cycles with developer team;
- Keeping up with KEY system essentials: testing, bug fixes, feature requests, deployment, and documentation;
- Planning, communicating, documenting, and tracking milestones and results;
- Demonstrate strong abilities in MVC, PHP, Java, MySQL;
- Working knowledge of USSD, AWS, Bitbucket, SMS, HTML5, and Laravel 5.2+ will be advantageous;
- Fluency in spoken and written English a must. Strong Swahili a plus;
- Clear communication, autonomy, and a singular focus on problem solving;
- Resourceful and pro-active when generating solutions to software development problems;
- Support and work together with other team members as necessary to achieve collective goals.
- At least one year work experience
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2283”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2283 Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th July 2016