St. Luke’s Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing School
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individuals to fill the following key position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head of management of the School and is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the day to day operations of the school.
- Facilitating integration of students’ nursing practice with their academic studies.
- Liaison with nursing sites for the purpose of providing support and advice to students and staff.
- Participation in the selection and examination of candidates and other teaching, administrative and research activities in relation to nursing/Community Health education.
- Develops and maintains systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Plans and manages School activities in accordance with agreed budgets and timescales.
- Master’s degree Masters Degree in any field of Nursing and not less than five (4) years’ experience in administration position.
- The office requires that he/she is a creative, mature person, diplomatic, courageous, tolerant, high integrity.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
- Group facilitation skills an added advantage
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops –General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
To reach him on or before 3rd August 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted