Department: Call Center
Reports To: Call Center Supervisor
Job Objective: The Call Center Quality Monitor is responsible for monitoring and documenting Agent call quality in support of the departmental quality goals and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Product Support Agents calls and review emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards.
- Ensure that Product Support Agents are delivering a high level of customer service.
- Verify that agents are providing accurate solutions to customers.
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms.
- Deliver coaching feedback to agents on call and email performance.
- Provide Supervisors and the Manager with regular performance feedback on the agents.
- Assist with quarterly CSAT program by working with the Sales force administrators on the delivery of the surveys and evaluating customer feedback received from the surveys.
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for Management review.
- Carrying out root analysis of various performance from the evaluation tool
- Participates in call calibration sessions and giving report on the same for continuous improvement
- Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards.
- Performs mystery shopping and knowledge checks
(A) StarTimes Personality:
- Integrity and diligence
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to follow given instructions
- Time management skills
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards.
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have familiarity with Internet software and Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively communicate it to agents.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required.
- Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with RealPage products or with call center quality assurance practices preferred
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with experience in related industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a call center environment is preferred.
- Experience in developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||