Our client, a leading Sugar Manufacturing Company in Sudan is seeking to hire dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of a Field Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise crop production by cultivating and maintaining optimal growing conditions.
- Organizing and conducting farming operations activities.
- Supervising and overseeing general farming activities such as fertilizing and pest and weed control.
- Coordinate with fleet management to insure equipment availability and proper maintenance
- Ensure that all external and internal inquiries and requests made directly to Field Service & Support staff are quickly answered and promptly resolved / fulfilled
- Manage Field Service & Support staff to ensure that all corrective and preventative maintenance activities are planned and fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Mechanical Engineer or related field
- 15 years of experience, at least 3 years in managerial position with minimum 8 years direct
- Experience in sugar cane
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 30th July, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement