Company Overview: A 3500 TCD Sugar Manufacturing Plant located in Kwale with 18 MW Cogen is looking for a highly qualified and suitable candidate for the following positions.
- Pan man
- Asst. Pan man
- Centrifugal fitters
- Instrument engineer.
1. Pan man
- To operate pan and its accessories
- To maintain the quality of different massecuite
- The Pan man should have knowledge of pan boiling in a sugar plant for A, B &C massecuite
- Minimum of 6 to 8 Years.
- Technical back ground or graduate in science.
2. Asst. Pan man
Job Profile: The asst. pan man should have knowledge of pan boiling in a sugar plant for A, B & C massecuite and to operate the pan and its accessories.
- The candidate should have knowledge of pan boiling in a modern sugar plant for massecuite boiling
- Minimum 3 to 4 Years.
- The candidate should have C+ or technical back ground.
3. Centrifugal fitter
- Maintain the centrifugal machine and its accessories.
- Develop a well planned schedule to increase the availability.
- Maintain the required spares for the m/c to increase the availability.
- Repairing of centrifugal machine in a sugar plants both continuous and batch type.
- Maintenance and repair of all the accessories of machines like cylinders, plough and other attachments.
- Minimum 8-10 years
- The candidate should have a Diploma in mechanical Engineering or certificate Mechanical engineering
- Welding arc and gas
- Knowledge of arc welding and gas welding
- Knowledge of Mill roller arcing in sugar plant is required.
- Welding of dissimilar material will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience of 7 to 8 years
- The candidate should have at least KCSE C+ and a welding operator certificate.
5. Instrument engineer
Job profile: Operation and maintenance of field Instruments i.e. different type of transmitter ,flow meter, I/P converter, Thermocouple, RTD & various type control valves, solenoid valve, proximity switch, and temperature and pressure gauge.
Ensure smooth operation & maintenance of plant instruments through DCS.
Detect and trouble shoot to the system
- Should have knowledge of PLC and DCS preferably ABB make.
- Conversant with the program, trouble shoots and communicates to the system
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years in a sugar plant or modern automated industry
- The candidate should have a diploma or Bachelors in instrumentation and control.
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your resume as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 9th of July 2016.