Supply Chain Supervisor
Our client, trading in agricultural commodities is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise inventory and associated functions to receive inbound inventory and stage outbound inventory
- Supervise, hire, train, evaluate and motivate the Supply Chain team
- Oversee the ordering and packaging process and monitoring stock levels
- Supervise demand fulfillment and meet production goals established on the preparation of equipment for deployment as well as staging the equipment and materials for delivery
- Look for continuous process improvement and standardization opportunities and bring to management team’s attention
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met
- Oversee planned maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, cleanliness, organized storing/placement of equipment
- Ensure that stock outs (Backorders) and overstock are avoided or kept to a minimum
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Purchasing and Supplies, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 5– 7 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 4th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.