Talinda East Africa Limited
We focus on innovatively applying technology to provide customized ICT solutions to Hospitality and Education Sectors in Eastern Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Purpose: We are seeking to recruit a dynamic person to fill the position of a sales account manager who will continuously meet the monthly target of Kenya Shillings 3Million Gross Profit.
- Identifying and maintaining customers
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms
- Making sales, proposition (quotations, proposals, tenders) negotiating sales the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Ensuring sales monthly target are met i.e. Kenya Shillings 3 million Gross Profit
- Presentation of the company products to prospects, at conference and exhibition
- Maintaining the company’s contacts database with up to date contacts with accurate activity details
- Coordinates closely with the technical team to align solutions designed with customers’ business requirements.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Management with any extra IT related field from a recognized institution.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding and competency in selling ICT networking solutions and Unified Communications ( Wireless Networks, Voice, Audio-Visual and Physical Security)
- Ability to prospect consistently & effectively and reach decision makers
- Highly organized and efficient
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be a good team player, interpersonal skills and demonstrate commitment to all duties
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and independently prioritize duties
- Be a person of high integrity and ethical conduct
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must possess an ability to learn very fast
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises which includes even outside the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications including detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd July 2016.