Business Development Officer (Intern)
Description: We are an ICT consultancy and online solutions company, website www.t4d.co.ke.
We work with organizations, individuals, corporates, institutions and businesses in pursuing their ICT, Digital marketing and internet strategies.
We are looking for a Business Development Officer (Intern) to work in our organization.
Knowledge and skills required
- Understanding of basic business processes and the documents involved is a must.
- Understanding of the procurement process.
- Understanding of online terminologies, Internet marketing strategies, search engine optimization, online promotions, SMS and email marketing.
- Excellent Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS) Joomla and WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge in web 2.0 platforms.
- A Masterly of social media channels i.e Facebook, Twitter, G+, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Blogs LinkedIn and Email.
- An awareness of modern social, entertainment and tech trends.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of MS Office Applications.
- Degree in BBIT, ICTM, IT or any other related field or
- Degree in Marketing/Journalism/Business Management with excellent computer skills.
Remuneration: 20,000 KES stipend.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th July 2016.