Our Client, an international company specializing in the sales of medical, material handling, lifting, warehousing and storage solutions, power generators, construction materials and industrial plant equipment wishes to recruit for the following positions:
Technical Sales Manager – Medical & Scientific Division
Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Sales, marketing and after sales support of Medical Scientific and hospital equipment to the relevant markets.
- Contacting and Meeting and meet with existing and potential customers.
- Perform product demonstrations, presentation and application support.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least three (5) years’ experience in the sale of Scientific and Medical equipment in a reputable organization.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable and a self-starter
Remuneration: Commensurate to experience, skills & qualification
Candidates who meet the set criteria should submit their applications together with their CVs including contact details, current and expected remuneration to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Technical Sales Manager – Medical & Scientific Division”