Our Client, an international company specializing in the sales of medical, material handling, lifting, warehousing and storage solutions, power generators, construction materials and industrial plant equipment wishes to recruit for the following positions:
Technical Sales Manager – Power Systems – Generator & Solar Power
The successful candidate shall be reporting to the Executive Management team and will be responsible for:
- Technical sales of Power Generators & Solar Power systems
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets through proactive and targeted sales programs.
- Developing and managing lead qualification and generation activity.
- Identifying and implementing sales efficiencies
- Managing and maintaining offerings sales content, collateral.
- Competitive analysis and documentation.
- Supporting and creating offers for direct mail and marketing.
- Liaising and attending meetings with other company functions.
- Sales pipeline development and reporting
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology Electrical (Production) Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably registered with a professional body
- At least 5 years hands on experience in technical sales of power generators, electromechanical equipment and solar power
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding sales performance
- Sales background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable.
- Ready to travel.
Remuneration: Commensurate to experience, skills & qualification
Candidates who meet the set criteria should submit their applications together with their CVs including contact details, current and expected remuneration to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Technical Sales Manager – Power Systems”