Role Purpose: The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for specifying, developing & managing tools needed for Carrier Services activities.
- In charge of a team develop and maintaining Tool(s) for managing service applications, referencing , provisioning and billing of Data Services(Links, VSAT, , NOFBI,WIOCC)
- Assign referential to all service documents including RFFs, SOFs, RFCs, HNs, CNs
- Prepare and upload billing data into the system
- Prepare and extract billing reports
- Manage preparation of billing schedules and price lists.
- Be able to generate revenue and other reports
- Develop and manage voice reporting system that will generate several reports
- Continuously improve the system with new requirements
- Create and manage system users
- Degree in BBIT, Statistics or Economics or a related field
- Good knowledge of telecom industry with preferably good understanding of voice traffic management within a Carrier. Certificate in Teletraffic Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of specification, development and management of database tools
- Over 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good level of understanding in Telecom services
- Certification & Excellent knowledge in Statistical analysis
- Financial analysis capability
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communications skills
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in transversal organisation to deliver results to the team
- Excellent analytical and specification skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with initiative and autonomy.
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 28th July 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.