The National Democratic Institute (NDI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to support and strengthen institutions worldwide through citizen participation, openness and accountability in government.
NDI is currently seeking a Relief driver for the Regional Office based in Nairobi.
- Collecting and delivering payments and letters
- Picking and dropping off travelers
- Maintain vehicles in good working conditions and run errands related to vehicle maintenance.
- Making sure the insurance and road tax are paid as may be applicable.
- Other support duties as assigned.
- A clean valid driving license, with a minimum of five years active driving experience,
- have good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with staff and guest and must possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Good knowledge of Kenya is essential.
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to email@example.com.