Our client a Training and Consultancy Firm delivering training programmes in Kenya is looking to recruit a dynamic, energetic, outgoing and a resourceful Business Development Assistant to develop a new client base in the region.
He/she should be able to converse fluently in English and will be responsible for communicating with existing and potential clients about facilities management, training and consultancy services.
- Send training and consultancy services information to new client.
- Follow up with the client and convincingly articulate to the client the benefits of training service.
- Initiate contact with potential client organisations and obtain the required contact information.
- Accurately enter contact details in the client database.
- Assist in registration and coordination of the training delivery.
- Identify potential client organisations in the region that will benefit from the firm’s services.
- An undergraduate degree in a business related course or relevant field.
- Minimum one year experience in business or client contact position.
- Confidence, drive, energy and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter with an outgoing personality.
- Able to spend a significant amount of work time on the telephone.
- Ability to handle routine tasks.
- Ability to converse fluently in English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000/= (Approx. 300 USD)
Deadline: 18th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.