Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya .Our client is one of the leading transports/ Logistics Company based in Nairobi.
- Schedule and coordinate all company vehicle operations, deployment and requests from the various departments
- Keep track of vehicle movements ensuring time management and delivery of the Groups products
- Monitor and control of fuel consumption and other costs related to fleet management
- Ensure high levels of road safety are adhered to and any breakdowns or accidents are dealt with as per the company policy
- To organize for maintenance and repair of company vehicles ensuring optimum serviceability at all times
- Diploma in Automotive, Mechanical engineering or Fleet management, a degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Energy and ability to work odd hours
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Have Strong leadership Skills
- Excellent skills in coordinating work from different teams
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Transport Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 12th August, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.