Job Title: Travel Sales and Marketing Lead
A Versatile and Dynamic Tour and Travel company that has experienced robust growth and promise seeks to transform its customer engagement and fulfillment department in order to give exceedingly superior customer service to its existing and potential clientele.
Are you the best team maker?
Can you be our Sales & Marketing Lead to grow with us to new heights?
In this growth phase in the industry, you will be responsible for ensuring that the sales department exceeds targets and achieves an overall profit for the company.
As your reward, there shall be an excellent remuneration package that includes a basic salary plus performance related bonuses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and Manage the department’s strategy to maximize revenue and profitable growth
- Develop a Strong and Resilient Sales Team
- Develop a strong customer service focus
- Lead the sales & marketing team to deliver outstanding results
- Market the company portfolio through high voltage online marketing and presence as well as through traditional channels
- Maximize Conversion by engaging strong selling techniques
- Ensure prompt and effective response to all leads and enquiries
- Coordinate with suppliers for special deals and packages
- Develop Itineraries that includes hotel, travel, safari and excursion details
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Monitor Dedicated Sales performance against assigned target as well as other relevant KPIs
- Resolve customer complaints
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Conduct Market & Competitor Analysis
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Only Diploma / Degree in tourism, or tours and travel or hospitality from a recognized institution
- Demonstrable Experience in Sales and Marketing within the tours and travel industry
- Practical online marketing knowledge is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of Industry Trends and Product Developments
- Good interpersonal and demonstrable communication skills with a key focus on Hoteliers and Overseas Suppliers alike.
- Be goal oriented and focused.
- A go-getter.
- Exceptionally high integrity and honesty
- Excellent customer service & front office management skills
- Time management skills within flexible working hours routines
- Client Relationship Management Skills
If you have proven expertise as a sales team leader in the tours and travel industry, please send your application to:
Your CV must also state your current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday. 15th July 2016.