- Check, repair and replace tyres.
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing.
- Must have previous tyre fitting experience and a mechanical background.
- Carry out steering geometry checks to ensure vehicles are within manufactures specifications.
- You may also be required to check, repair and replace some other minor vehicle components
- Very importantly, deal with customers.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in the field.
- Must be totally team oriented.
- Must be able to diagnose and rectify steering and suspension faults.
- Must possess initiative and work without supervision.
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated to achieve best practice.
- Must work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong customer focus.
- Energy to meet the demands of our environment.
- You must be reliable, enthusiastic, and possess good communication skills.
- Friendly team environment.
- Supportive management team.
Compensation: Competitive salary
Location: The role holder will be based along Thika Road
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 15th July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced full time Tyre Fitter/ Wheel Alignment Specialist.
Job Summary: You will be expected to work shifts which could include weekends, holidays and during busy periods.
You will also be asked to work overtime.
We seek a team player who can demonstrate and perform the strongest technical skills and display in-depth experience and knowledge of their job roles.