Corporation established under the National Treasury pursuant to the
Unclaimed Financial Assets Act No. 40 of 2011.
primary mandate of the Authority is to obtain unclaimed financial assets
from the holders of such assets on behalf of the Government, safeguard
and re-unite the assets with their rightful owners.
UFAA invites applications from a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following position:
Human Resource Officer
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Manager HR/Administration, the HR Officer is responsible for the development, reviewing and implementation of Human resources policies, strategies, programmes and procedures to support UFAA’s Strategic goals and objectives to enhance individual and organizational performance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing Human Resource Management policies, rules and regulations
- Analyzing the impact of Human Resource Management Policies, Rules and Regulations on the staff in the Authority
- Offering advice on, Human Resource Management Policies; Regulations and Guidelines
- Developing and Implementing career and succession management strategies, Human Resource Planning and utilization of Human Resources;
- Coordinating the implementation of Performance Management including Performance Appraisal System and the Reward and Sanction Framework
- Developing manpower plans, staff recruitment, training and development programs
- Developing and managing the Authority’s Human Resource Information System
- Ensuring compliance with Labour Laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, HR Management, Business Administration or its equivalent from a University recognized by the Commission of University Education.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Good communication and Report writing skills,
- Counseling skills,
- Change Management,
- Industrial relations,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence,
- Conceptual skills
will be on permanent and pensionable terms
subject to satisfactory performance
should attach the following documents with their applications: valid
Tax Clearance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education
Loans Board clearance, Credit Reference Bureau Report, Ethics and
Anti-Corruption Commission submission form, and a Certificate of Good
Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department.
you possess the above qualifications, please write quoting the Job
Reference and Title on both the application letter and envelope
accompanied by an up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current
and expected remuneration and other benefits, academic and professional
qualifications, work experience, your e-mail and telephone contacts.
curriculum vitae should indicate names, phone numbers, postal and email
addresses of at least two (2) referees who are familiar with your
previous academic/work experience.
applications should either be sent by post, e-mail, or hand delivered
to the Authority’s offices located at 2nd Floor Pacis Centre, Westlands –
off Waiyaki way, to be received on or before 22nd July 2016 at 5 P.M.
Chief Executive Officer
Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority
P.O. Box 28235-00200
UFAA is “an Equal Opportunity Employer” Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.