Corporation established under the National Treasury pursuant to the
Unclaimed Financial Assets Act No. 40 of 2011.
primary mandate of the Authority is to obtain unclaimed financial assets
from the holders of such assets on behalf of the Government, safeguard
and re-unite the assets with their rightful owners.
UFAA invites applications from a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Senior Systems Administrator
- Overseeing the process of installation and configuration of new information Communication Technology hardware and software within the Authority’s offices,
- Developing and updating application systems,
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specification in liaison with users as well offer ICT support/helpdesk services
- Verifying and validating information technology equipment
- Any other ICT related duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Creating, changing, and deleting user accounts per request.
- Repairing and recovering the hardware or software failures.
- Updating and Maintenance of the IT assets database for the for ICT equipment purchased, surrendered for repair and those returned by users
- Perform hardware maintenance and repair for IT equipment
- Assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation
- Build the capacity of IT Interns, to a level that they can provide quality support services to the Customers
- Ensure staff computers are synchronized with the server for data backup
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT or any other related field from a university recognized by the Commission for University Education.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience including network administration, support to management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities, knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications, Web designing & programming
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques will be an added advantage
will be on permanent and pensionable terms
subject to satisfactory performance
should attach the following documents with their applications: valid
Tax Clearance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Higher Education
Loans Board clearance, Credit Reference Bureau Report, Ethics and
Anti-Corruption Commission submission form, and a Certificate of Good
Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department.
you possess the above qualifications, please write quoting the Job
Reference and Title on both the application letter and envelope
accompanied by an up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current
and expected remuneration and other benefits, academic and professional
qualifications, work experience, your e-mail and telephone contacts.
curriculum vitae should indicate names, phone numbers, postal and email
addresses of at least two (2) referees who are familiar with your
previous academic/work experience.
applications should either be sent by post, e-mail, or hand delivered
to the Authority’s offices located at 2nd Floor Pacis Centre, Westlands –
off Waiyaki way, to be received on or before 22nd July 2016 at 5 P.M.
Chief Executive Officer
Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority
P.O. Box 28235-00200
UFAA is “an Equal Opportunity Employer” Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.